-
January 8th, 2004, 06:38 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Like, sun-streaked, ya' know? [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
January 8th, 2004, 09:21 PM
#2
Inactive Member
In my opinion, the hair color/tonality is the prettiest feature of Kailey- talk about multi-faceted! There are several distinct shades of blondes and golds... simply stunning. I'm not always a big fan of blonde myself, but her hair is truly pretty- definitely different from the AGTs. Very pretty doll- I'm sure you'll like her!
-
January 8th, 2004, 10:04 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Kailey has the prettiest hair! It is prettier in person when than in the catalogue. The braids are cute, too. My sister came over last night and saw Kailey for the first time. She was raving over how pretty her hair was. There are many colors of blond, and it is done in a very natural way. Her hair is also very shinny and seems easy to groom, especially compared to Samantha and Kirsten - the other dolls we have.
-
January 9th, 2004, 02:53 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Speaking of Kailey...is her face made from the same mold as the AGOTs? Are people still having trouble with her hair being thin and/or falling out?
Thanks for any info.... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Judy
-
January 9th, 2004, 04:15 AM
#5
Inactive Member
[img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
Hi guys. For the people out there that own a Kailey, Is her hair two-toned? In the catalog, it looks honey blond and a bright blond, but I couldn't really tell. I have a AGOT doll with the blond hair and brown eyes, and since I plan on gettin' a Kailey before she retires, I just want to make sure both's hair isn't the same color. Thanks!
-
January 9th, 2004, 04:22 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Kailey's hair is two-toned, and it looks awesome [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
January 9th, 2004, 08:27 PM
#7
Inactive Member
The face mold is the same, but Kailey's skin tone is far different from any other AG I have or have seen... she looks quite tanned and toned. Her hair really is so pretty and I love the way it is all rooted at the top w/o bangs, but I think that is the reason the hair tends to fall out (my Kailey had a very minor bit of this). I bet having the hair rooted along the center (as all the AGs but Addy do) is stronger, making it tougher to pull loose hair. I've learned not to comb Kailey's hair with a brush too often, rather just run your fingers through and spritz with water. Gorgeous doll, despite these flaws!
-
January 10th, 2004, 01:03 AM
#8
Inactive Member
I agree that Kailey's hair is beautiful! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I got her as a gift [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] from my mom for my birthday [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] in December and I haven't had any problems with her hair falling out. I haven't brushed it, but I have changed her clothes several times and haven't noticed much hair loss. I don't think I'm going to take her little braids out. She looks cute in the catalog with different hairstyles but I don't think I'd ever be able to get her hair braided again to look like it does now.
-
January 13th, 2004, 12:40 AM
#9
Inactive Member
I really want Kailey!!! I am going nuts becuase I can't find a way to make money! I only have $40 and need at least $84! The ones on Ebay are too much. [img]frown.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks